BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Leslie C.
Lavalette , WV
My skin is so pale and easy to burn that I always need products like this in the summer when I’m outside because I’m always burned. This product left my skin soothed and gave a nice relief from the burn
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
The fact I can get my money and a lot of people who are you going out with my life I live on this
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
I love this After cream! Feels refreshing and takes the stiff tightness feeling out of my skin.
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
This helps put a lot when I forget to use sunscreen or I just decide to just lay out without protection.
Patricia T.
North bay village
I have loved this product from day 1. Seems oily at first but trust me its. Its great sun protecting. I would highly recommend it to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
I like it. It is really refreshing after going to the beach or simply any exposure to sunlight.
member-b25df
Lo amo es uno de los mejores productos que he utilizado es un musthave para tenerlo para esos días de playa
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
very nice after you’ve been in the sun all day! it does work well but i didn’t find it to work any better than the other, cheaper brands.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love clinique products I use them everyday.This can be used under makeup as well.skin cancer is real my mother has it so it's super important to take measures to protect your skin and this product does just that.
Chantel H.
This is so good if you get a little red in the sun. It soothes any burning and tones down the rednnessv
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?