BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Jennifer G.
United States
It keeps sunned skin full of moisture and shortens sunburn recovery. Relieves pain like a normal aloe vera lotion, but repairs skins to prevent peeling. Even on pretty bad sunburns it reduces redness. I love that it's pretty soothing and doesn't have that sticky consistency I dislike.
Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
The only lotion I’ve used when I get burnt from being outside too long. It smells so good and the aloe in it soothes the skin so well. At first it leaves me a little greasy but the next day I have no problem with redness or sunburn and I never peel after using this!
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Great product excelent quality and the best brand.....Great product excelent quality and the best brand.
Samira P.
Powder Springs, GA
I really appreciated how this product helped not only protect my skin, but left me feeling refreshed and taken care of.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
I used this before I went to Mexico it helped alot as well as it smells good soothes the skin after the hot sunny day
otaku a.
This balm is amazing it has a cream texture but feels like a gel .it's oily free so I can use it on my face and body and it's uncented so it's perfect for my sensitive skin.it soothes and moisturise the skin. All I can say that it's perfect
Samantha Z.
THE BEST AFTER SUN PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!!!! I got severely sun burnt on vacation, I slathered myself with this lotion and my skin never once felt tight, dry, or even peeled! I never go on vacation without this product!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
It is sure to leave your skin soft and supple while also evening out skin tone in the applied areas. Delightful scent.
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
I felt a little sticky after applying this I’m not sure if that’s how all sun balm is because it’s my first time trying it
Nicole D.
Clinique always has really good products. They do a great job at making products that are not super strong smelling.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?