BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Romina B.
Acapulco
Me gusta mucho, mi piel es muy sensible y siempre que me expongo al sol se daña y quema mucho, con este producto mi piel queda súper hidratada y con una sensación refrescante. Definitivamente lo volveré a usar!
Megan J.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Very soothing on skin that burns easily. I bought it online. I didn’t feel that it clogged my pores. It was a bit pricey.
Mandy H.
Centerville, IN
I love this product! I goes on easily, is non-greasy, and does what it says it does. I am a first time user and will continue to do so!
Saurabh S.
You can see you are a great family and your family a great man and you will never know if i can find a new one to be in the world and i have a friend and
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
What a great smelling, soothing product that is a must if you've had a little too much sun. The aloe smells great as well as cools the skin on burnt areas without burning or stinging. Would definitely recommend to all beach goers!
christy d.
Woodbine, MD
This Clinique product is one I like a lot. It is moisturizing to my skin and helps me not to peel or look ashy. This was the first time I used this product.
Kaona W.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product was great . The perfect amount of protection. Non-greasy, the smell wasn’t overbearing. I thought it was very effective to protect me from the suns uv rays.
Jacqueline B.
This product is an absolute must have for anyone who burns as quickly as I do but still wants to be out in the sun. I always have it handy after a day out and it has saved me multiple times. Just put it on after a day out in the sun and you will instantly feel great.
Katelynn D.
Perfect product to have handy this summer! I tend to get a little sunburnt from time to time. Once I notice I got a little red from being outside, I shower and then apply the after sun balm. The aloe in this product cools and soothes the skin. Generally I am able to avoid skin pealing too!
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
This one felt so nice on my skin. I guess because it has aloe in it. This made my skin feel so healthy after spending a full day out in the sun. Im glad that I found out about this product because it is the perfect treat for your skin after a hard day in the sun
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?