BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Valerie V.
Valencia
Live it leaves my skin super soft...will be buying as gifts for my family and friends :)
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Love this product. Really easy to use and great compared to other products on the market
Brianna K.
Yeah I do have it done but going home now I’ll see if you want me me and I’ll get you I’m
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Perfecta para luego de un bronceado o un día soleado! Y Clinique nunca deja mal a nadie.
Kendreya R.
This really helps protect the skin from the harmful
Rays that the sun may expose you to.
Tiffany W.
Covington, GA
Love love love this. Made my skin feel great. I used it as a moisturizer under my makeup
Katie K.
Works really good and I didn't get a sunburn so woo boo cgjjjj yayayayayayatayhnjk I love
Courtney B.
This stuff is awesome! Got a really bad sunburn this summer and this product helped a ton
Hallie D.
i stopped using this product a long time ago because it gave me a weird rash in my skin.
Cathy T.
San Jose , CA
Has a nice cooling feeling on skin after being out in the sun and smells pretty good too
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?