BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Christina B.
Made my skin feel great! Smells really good too!!! Will definitely use again if I need to ūüėĀ
Brittany B.
Livonia, MI
This product works wonders. The smell is so light and fresh and it feels great on the skin
Skyler O.
Los Angeles
Good product not very much to say about it help me not to get sun burn it helps in the sun
Glory S.
Skin felt amazing after I applying this product really gave my skin a nice cool feel too it
Janette M.
Helps with following through after you've spent a day in the sun. Keeps your skin hydrated.
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
This smells great and does a great job with keeping your skin feeling fresh and protected!
Ericka S.
Austin, TX
The aloe make the difference. The smell is great and not to loud differently ecerday wear
Heidi M.
Des Moines, IA
Keeps you smooth and moisturizes it because of the helping aloe that isn't in the product
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
My roommate uses this everyday and doesn't go a day without it. I recommend it to anyone!
Keisha R.
Boston, MA
I love how moisturizing and how good it makes my face feel . Its really gentle to apply .
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?