BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Samantha C.
Maumee, OH
Great product. Feels good after a long day on tanning and I used it all summer. It’s amazing
Terry L.
Memphis, TN
this is great i recommend this product to any one who does'nt know about this great product.
Ariel M.
Indian Trail, NC
I haven't used it personally but my sister n law said it's amazing and I for sure need use it
ByJennifer L.
Kearny, NJ
I love the way that this product feels it’s non-greasy and very soft to the Feel in very cool
Deana W.
Kerman, CA
This sun screen is assize it doesn't make your face oily like a lot of other face sun screens
Maylee G.
Lehigh Acres
Is really good , it’s smells great it protects the skin a lot and it works amazing I love it
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
This item feels extremely soothing and cooling upon application and has a pleasant fragrance.
Krystal H.
Bloomington, MN
Great product. I travel often and always need an aloe cream for after a long day in the sun.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I love Clinique! My skin feels amazing and I have no issuesnbeingnsensitive to their product!
Nicole G.
Caused my skin to break out!! Helped with my sun burn but caused more probables with my skin
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?