BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Diana T.
Orlando, FL
Nourishes your skin. It feels good after a whole day on the sun! Your skin will appreciate it !
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
Makes my skin feel great after being in the sun and boat all day! It’s amazing. Not oily at al.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
I love this After cream! Feels refreshing and takes the stiff tightness feeling out of my skin.
Megan K.
I love these products! It is one of my favorite things to use during the summer! Helps my skin
Allie S.
I love this stuff! It's perfect for after a long day in the sun! I bring it on every vacation!
member-6954db5c0
Fort Worth
Love this aloe sun balm. I use it often after a good tan and it leaves your skin cool. Love it👍
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it!
Ashley D.
Beaver, WV
Clique is a great brand and has multiple definitions for all the different types of skin types.
Rossibelt B.
Chandler, IN
Me gusta mucho se absorbe rápidamente es mi favorito lo recomiendo cien por ciento. Very good!
Isabella T.
Manitowoc
I get really bad sunburn (ginger problems), and it helps to replenish and heal my damaged skin!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?