BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Kelsey G.
circle pines
This is amazing. I have sensitive skin and this works really well for me. It leaves my skin soft
Chloe M.
Brooksville, FL
Alright. Leaves a oily residue and sticky texture. Feels very heavy and doesn't absorb into skin
Carly W.
Kansas City, MO
This is my go to anytime I get a little too much sun on my face. It’s cooling, but not too thick.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Wonderful for people that are sensitive to the sun. helps prevent peeling and excessive burning.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Refreshing light I like to care for my face it’s worth the few extra bucks go what you got to do
Melodi M.
I love this product! Protects my face and smells good too! I always use some when it’s sunny out
Mackenzie W.
San Antonio, TX
It's oily at first but after it settles it's amazing and keeps ur skin moist for a day in the sun
Britton B.
Love this sun balm. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. Would recommend this product for sure!!
Ashely B.
Fort Worth
It helps to keep you from getting a sunburn and keeps your face soft and moist at the same time .
Megan K.
I love these products! It is one of my favorite things to use during the summer! Helps my skin
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?