BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Lovely product. Makes an amazing Christmas present for anyone who loves beauty defiantly recommend.
Hailee D.
Alfred, NY
I do not recommend this product to anyone, it didn't work the way I thought or pictured it to work
Romery V.
Westbury , NY
Muy buen producto para luego de unas vacaciones en el caribe o en Miami donde el sol es muy fuerte.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
I really liked this after sun balm, it was very moisturizing, not too oily and the smell was great!
Nora W.
Arlington
I had gotten a really bad sunburn and it helped so much, wasn’t irritated and made it heal quickly.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love. Makes my skin feel so great and it smells great too. Very soothing and feels great
Kelsey G.
circle pines
This is amazing. I have sensitive skin and this works really well for me. It leaves my skin soft
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Refreshing light I like to care for my face it’s worth the few extra bucks go what you got to do
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
The fact I can get my money and a lot of people who are you going out with my life I live on this
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
Soothes my skin. Felt great and didn’t make my skin greasy. And kept it hydrated. Smelt good too
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?