BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Rebecca O.
Champions Gt, FL
I received this as a sample product. Not sure I would buy again but was a nice product while I had it.
yesenia c.
This is great for summer time for the pool or beach day 🏖. We have to remember to take care of our skin
Tracy O.
Love love love this product. Smells really great, works really well. I will deff use this product again
Sheila W.
Marion, NC
I love this product. It makes my face feel so smooth and is great for skin protection against sun rays.
Abigail H.
Arecibo
After a day out in the sun my skin needed something soothing and thi product was exactly what I needed.
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great !Great product for sunburns.I will recommend this.It works better than anything I know before .
Vee✨
Great product used it on my vacation, wasn’t sure if it would help but it did. Didn’t dry up my skin!
Genesis nazaret J.
Para esos dĂ­as de vacaciones y verano dĂłnde el sol maltrata nuestra piel esta es la mejor alternativa
Lynn V.
Mckinney, TX
I love this sunscreen. I like the smell of aloe. Not so greasy/oily in skin. Yes did my expectation!
Anna A.
This is a nice cream to apply anytime, not just after the sun. I always love this company's quality.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?