BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice it’s affordable and is a great quality I bought this at Walmart I recommend
Riley T.
Need to use thud product is great been stocking up can't get enough everyone needs to use would recommend
Nancy G.
I like this product..makes my skin look flawless but not really satisfied. I would not keep on buying...
Crystal R.
El Paso, TX
Amazing. Light. Great smell. Not sticky. One of my too must go to favorite products i keep stocked up on.
👑NESSA S.
Pasadena, CA
The product was okay.. but It didn’t work that quite good. Also it was pricy for a little tube like that
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
This helps put a lot when I forget to use sunscreen or I just decide to just lay out without protection.
Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
I don’t get sun burned at all but I use this anyway as a way to cool my skin off after a day at the beach
Shelbii B.
Taylor, MI
I love all clinique products . This one is,cooling and light weight. Great summer skin helper . Love it 😚
Sarah P.
Bluffton, OH
This lotion feels fantastic on the skin after being exposed to the sun too long! Love it and recommended.
Emily H.
Radford, VA
This product works great and is very light and not oily. Definitely a go to after a long day in the sun.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?