BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Salia B.
calexico, CA
me encanta la protección y numeración que le Di a día a día a mi piel realmente es una de las mejores que ahí
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great smell, light weight. Definitely my go to sunblock when hitting the beach. Price is definitely worth it
Amy B.
This made my skin feel great it was not oily or had no sticky residual feeling. They price was slightly high.
Mercedes N.
This product is good for my skin after skin Burns from the sun hydrates your skin and reduces redness love it
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
Great sunscreen! It really helps protect and soothes irritated skin. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
Diana W.
Jackson, Nj
I have this in my medicine cabinet and use it when my face gets a little to red after being outside to long.
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
I love the smell of this stuff and i love Clinique as a brand and i am never unsatisfied with their products!
Kara F.
I am always in the sun living in Florida. I use this after a day the beach to keep my skin soft and hydrated!
Joanna M.
I love this stuff. It feels so good when used after being in the sun all day. I use anything with aloe.......
Sierra S.
Melbourne, FL
I l be this product it's very moisturizing and smooth. It feels nice on my skin and the packaging is nice.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?