BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Lufreiny B.
Excelente producto muy bueno e hidratante me encantaria probarlo para poder dar testimonio de mi experiencia
Ashley P.
Fayette, AL
This is a great moisteriser after a long day in the sun. Overall you will never be disappointed with clinque
Emily c.
Oxford, MD
I love it, I use it all the time!!!! defiantly one of my favorites, I recommend it to everyone to go use it.
Cristina R.
Newark, NJ
I love it because besides protecting the sun moisturizes the skin, I put it before makeup and I do very well
Tamra L.
Virgie, KY
I loved this product! This product felt very nice on my skin. It really done a great job protecting my skin.
Dawn M.
I have only tried a sample of this so didn't really get the full effect.I did find it to be soothing though.
Jetarika M.
Cedar hill, TX
This product locks in moisture and keeps the skin soft. It is safe on the skin and not harmful for children.
Kristian J.
Love. Smooth on face, last a while.l..would recommend to others....no need to look elsewhere. Very satisfied.
Tonya T.
Cardwell, MO
I love this sunscreen. It not only protects your skin but makes it soft as well as smelling oh so good. ....
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
During summer or when I get burned I like to put this in my fridge to have it be super cooling. Feels great!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?