BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Use this on my face to help the burn and redness to simmer down. It’s alright but I would recommend something else.
Paige A.
Everson , WA
Aloe ! Aloe ! Aloe ! I can express enough how much I adore this product and love the that aloe for a cooling effect
Rachel B.
Ridgeland
This cream is great I apply it after laying it tanning and it helps tremendously with keeping my tan lasting longer
Catiuska F.
Macon , GA
I like why it protects my skin and leaves me a good all for the summer and the quality of clinique is spectacular
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
I am in love with this. Living in California I always had to wear face stuff so my face wouldn't get sun burned.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
AAAHHHMAAAZE-BAAALLS! Love this stuff. Clinique never disappoints. I rarely burn but when I do this stuff rocks!
Rickisha T.
Daytona Beach , FL
This product with the Aloe in I️t keeps my face as wonderful as ever this is a recommend if you have a dry face.
Nyasia G.
Brockton
Not only does it do it’s job but many other things. It’s smooths face and protects it. I recommend it to anyone.
Amanda K.
This product was not greasy, easy to apply, good quality, smelled great. Would use again and recommend to others.
Stephanie B.
North Bergen, NJ
Este bálsamo es perfecto para un día después de llevar sol, lo recomiendo, es super delicado y refresca la piel.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?