BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
My lips are so smooth after this! They feel so good right when you put it on, and then it stays that way the whole day
Trisha F.
Riverside, CA
This product works really well. I use it after being out in the sun. I usually purchase this product when it's on sale.
Rachael H.
Tracy, CA
Smells good! Super soothing. I use this after a day in the sun or a sunburn. It’s very gentle and the price isn’t bad.
Karla H.
Idk maybe this is good for other people because everyone else loves this but it just smells bad and leaves my skin dry
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Love it!!! So soothing and feels great after having some fun in fun! It’s gentle and it definitely met my expectations
Samira P.
ATHENS, GA
I really appreciated how this product helped not only protect my skin, but left me feeling refreshed and taken care of.
Sarah G.
wow well when you live in the sunshine state and you get some sunburn this clinique after sun balm with aloe is awesome
Mikah A.
Wilkesboro,North Carolina
Honestly it wasn’t my favorite after sun item but it worked so I give it 3 stars it does need reapplication quite often
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
Mi experiencia con este producto fue muy buen pero su costó es elevado.. hay productos similares un poco más económico
Jess H.
Clinique one my trusty skin care brands leaves skin always soft and never damages my skin to where it irritates my skin
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?