BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Dani P.
Globe
Such an amazing product to use. If you have no tried it already is was run to the store and get it! Never to much sun!
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
UHMAZING Y3SSSW IT'S SOOOOOO COOL. I LOVE IT. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Gosh this I is so wonderful yes. use it. lol yes. :)))))
Kara-Mel B.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Awesome product. Love using this after a long day at the beach and coming out of a shower. My skin feels so mosturized
Jessica R.
Washington, DC
i really like this product. It helps keep the skin from losing moisture after being in the sun and salt water all day.
Abby R.
I tend to get burned pretty easily, so when I do, it's nice having skin care to ease the pain! I recommend this product
Christina R.
Dunnellon, FL
This is very refreshing and calming to apply after exposure to the sun. I love how the product is not greasy or sticky.
Evelyn V.
I hated this product it made me breakout,had a werid smell, and Didn't last long . Also , it was very oily. And greasy.
Danielle w.
Blacksburg, SC
Awesome! This doesn't leave my face feeling oily or break me out or anything. Great stuff!!! You should try it for sure
Michele C.
Rockaway, NJ
Awesome product definitely worked great I would recommend this to everyone I know I felt so much better after using it
meghan a.
Palm bay, FL
This stuff works amazing to prevent sun burns soothes your face with the aloe. Smells great and doesn't leave skin dry.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?