BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Kimberly M.
Greensburg
I love this stuff and have been using it for quite some time. I am extremely pale and burn easily in the sun, but this stuff will take away the burn before it even starts to peel. Gives instant relief and makes sun burns so much easier to deal with.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
oh my gosh, it’s so soothing!! it feels great on your skin, and it protects it! i had to put it on the rest of my body too. i would even recommend this for a spa day with your girls. i got it at CVS, but i’m pretty sure you can get it at walmart too.
Idania S.
baltimore, MD
I just love this produc so much, clinic sun balm is just what I ask for! Everytime I go to the beach 🏖 right after I got home I applied this one on my body is so freshness, i just love it, it gives all the rest that my body need after a sunny day!!
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This product is great! I recently had a horrible sunburn and nothing was helping it so I looked on Ulta for some options and landed on this. After buying and trying the product I understand the great reviews. It instantly cools the burn and helps heals it.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
Love this stuff!!! It is a staple for me anytime I go to the beach or sunny vacation. It is such a soothing product to use after a day in the sun. It replenishes the skin more than just lotion and helps protect it after a fun day in the sun.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
This product was super great. It made my skin feel soft and protected from the sun whenever I spent all day in the sun. I would recommend this to any of my friends who spend a lot of time outdoors and are looking for a great facial sunscreen
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I use this product almost every day, i have a lot of freckles and I have noticed that with this product I’m not getting more freckles anymore. I absolutely choose this over any other sunscreen! I will definitely buy this product over and over
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
Amazing product for after the beach. This was my go to all summer long and I will be repurchasing for an upcoming tropical trip. I used this as almost a primer before putting on some BB cream and was ready to go. It’s even nice enough on its own and gives you a subtle glow and feels so nice on the skin.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Such an amazing product, I went to Florida and was really concerned about my skin but this really helped with the sun, a little definitely goes a long way, and the price is not that bad. You get along for what you pay. A def must buy!!
Sam B.
Brewster, NY
Super moisturizing for after the sun! I used this when I had sun poisoning this past summer and it definitely helped my skin recover quickly. Clinique is a really nice brand for skincare, I’d recommend trying some of their products!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?