BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Amazing balm for after sun bathing! Its not oily, it goes on smooth & last for hours. Its a bit pricey for such a small container.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This is great after those summer days where you blister up even though you didn’t mean to do so. It cools you and soothe the skin.
Angela S.
Colorado Springs
This stuff is the absolute best I've ever used as it help to "take the burn out" of the skin. It soothes and helps skin rehydrate!
Megan M.
I'm very fair skinned and I always burn so I keep this stuff stocked during the summer! It soothes and keeps my burn from peeling!
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
This is great for after a long day of sun. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and creamy. Plus gives you a little more protection.
Haley H.
This aloe makes my skin feel so amazing after being out in the sun maybe a little too long! It makes it feel so fresh and relieved!
Jole T.
Best thing after a looong day at the beach it makes your sunburn feels better u will not feel your face lile is hard to move it ..
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
This is my favorite after sun lotion. Kind of pricy but totally worth it. Leaves you feeling refreshed and your skin rehydrated.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
my favorite it helps heal my sunburn and it soothes my dryness that inget from the sun this is greatbafter a long day in the sun
virginia l.
Silverton, OR
I love the feel it's not too heavy or greasy like other sunscreen lotions I have tried I always carry it when it's sunny outside
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?