BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Cristy C.
I don't usually like sunscreen very much and I found this to be very greasy and a clog my pores so I don't like to use this in my face
Elisha A.
Allentown, PA
Loved using this. Didn’t last long for me during the summer since I used it a lot it was my first time using it and I’ll use it again.
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
I’ve used this regularly for a few years now! It works really well and is one of the only ones that doesn’t cause trouble with my skin
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love this stuff. It's good when you have hot skin or burned skin from the sun. Cools pretty much on contact and kept me from peeling
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is so good for when you have a little bit of sunburn on your face after a long day at the pool. It smells really good too
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
This works great on my skin. I dont really like to use overly greasy and shiny sunscreen. This was perfect. Was just the right moisture
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
It works some what well. Clinique is a good brand for people with sensitive skin. Not too bad of a smell. Didn't do much for me though.
Tanya D.
Mount vernon, NY
Great product very hydrating has a great smell it works as expected does not leave face very oily which is great. U baught mine online.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I use this after I get out of the sun and it makes my burn feel so much better! It's a good price and compact so easy to carry around!
Meril C.
Cooling and refreshing after a day in the sun. Make sure to clean your skin before use to not clog any pores. It's not sticky or heavy!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?