BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Love this for after I get out of the shower on a day that I was in the sun all day. Great for beach days. Good for people of all ages too!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I love this stuff leaves my face feeling fresh and not burning after being in the sun and it has aloe so u know it leaves your face smooth.
Lauren L.
It smells really bad and it’s expensive. But as a redhead, it earns my approval since I was outside for 8 hours and didn’t even turn pink.
Kaliah G.
Greensboro, NC
Actually works for my skin. I usually get rosy cheeks after sitting in the sun even though my skin is a little darker and this helps.
Carley S.
Newburgh, IN
Repaired my sunburn as well as provided relief for my burning skin, fairly affordable. You get a decent amount of product for your dollar.
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
I love it, I love the smell of it! And I love how smooth it goes on, it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. It's a little pricey but worth it.
Jennifer M.
Porterville, CA
Absolutely love this! So soothing and refreshing after feeling sucked dry. I have very sensitive skin so this to me was wonderfully made👏🏼😭
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
It’s great for your skin especially after being in the sun it’s a nice product it smells good it has a soft silky feel after putting it on
melissa w.
Jacksonville, FL
Works great and has a wonderful smell. It makes my skin feel great and has a lasting effect after a while I highly recommend this product.
Stacey E.
Tucson, AZ
This product helped that after sun tight feeling go away. I didn’t peel and my face felt so hydrated which is very important as a 42 yr old
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?