BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Emily D.
Shamokin, PA
I participated in summer/fall sports in high school and this was great for the days that practice dragged on for 6 hours in the beating sun.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
It was light weight, didn't make my skin greasy and the smell was nice too. I received it as a sample bottle and I would definitely buy this.
Beckie L.
Fairview
I feel indifferent about this product. I don't hate it or love it. In a pinch I would buy it again but may not be my first choice next time.
lizbeth r.
So i used this after sun balm because i had a really bad burn and it help alot relieved the burning sensation and helped with the sun marks.
Kathy P.
Portville
Great product for Clinique. Been using Clinique products for years. Have a huge supply at this time. Always look forward to my next purchase.
Magaly G.
Hatboro, PA
Great! Perfect when coming back from the beach and want to get the smooth skin after being exposed to the skin! Best way to heal the sun burn
Mandy H.
Centerville, IN
I love this product! I goes on easily, is non-greasy, and does what it says it does. I am a first time user and will continue to do so!
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
This stuff saved me on my last beach trip! It’s a little pricey but for your delicate face skin you should deff spend the extra and get this!
Baylee G.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this! I am Italian so it is hard for me to burn, but I love to have a nice tan. Applying this helps me keep my golden tan much longer
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Great to use after a day at the beach. Helps calm inflamed and angry burned skin. Relieves pain and gets rid of any inflammation if the skin.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?