BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Lyndsey G.
Russellville, KY
I tend to burn real easy and this stuff works wonders. After your out in the sun apply this and it really soothes and makes your skin feel good.
SYLVIA S.
E Hazel Crest, IL
Keep my skin smooth and moisturize all day. I love this product and have been a fan of the line of products for years. It's a well trusted brand.
Caitlin M.
Boonsboro, MD
I have very sensitive skin. So when it comes to sun I burn like a bright red tomato. This cream really soothes my burns and takes away the pain.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I’ve never been impressed with Clinique and this is no exception. This stuff was not potent enough to soothe a mild sunburn, and it wasn’t cheap
Cidnie S.
Rexburg, ID
Amazing that’s all I can say it’s cheap Helped me with my sun burn for sure I got it at Walmart I would recommended this to anyone who has a burn
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Clique after sun balm is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and it also helps prevent peeling. I also like that it helps heal the skin.
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Pretty average. Does not soothe my sun soaked skin and works as any other lotion would. I would prefer aloe Vera gel which is much cheaper too.
Crystal M.
I know this already comes with Aloe Vera but, I love to add even more aloe vera to it when I apply it to my face. My face feels soooo smooth!!!
Jazmin A.
I really like how this felt on my skin especially because it has aloe Vera which is great for after sunburn! I personally like the smell of it
Shawna A.
This lotion is great for healing skin, like if you spent too much time in the sun but I wouldn't say it "heals" anything. More like it soothes.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?