BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
Is perfect for summer time if you get a little to much sun or any sun at all. Is very soothing for your skin. Fragrance free so it won’t irritate.
Jatiya P.
Covington, GA
You’ll never get sun burn using this! It smells good feels good and it light weight! It won’t feel like your going to melt when you walk on the sun
Ansley A.
I love this product! I can't even begin to tell you how much this has made a difference in my life. I've been purchasing consistently for 3 years!
Claire M.
Clarksville, MD
Always Clinique! I use this on everything - heels, elbows, bits, grazes, It's really soothing and it also does the job its designed for. Top notch!
Raylee D.
Louisville, KY
I have very sensitive skin & every sun screen I use breaks me out. This product not only did it protect my skin but it also did not break me out.
Laura M.
My skin loves this stuff! I have very sensitive skin and after sun treats it, it’s soft and comes with Aloe Vera, so It helps with any sunburns.
aimee l.
Elizabeth , NJ
Love it smells great awesome protection on my skin and love how great it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and not oily or sticky feeling
Caitlin M.
Boonsboro, MD
I have very sensitive skin. So when it comes to sun I burn like a bright red tomato. This cream really soothes my burns and takes away the pain.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Love it! It’s not heavy so i like that. A lot of sunscreens are really thick. I wear it under makeup and it does the trick. Would purchase again
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Clique after sun balm is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and it also helps prevent peeling. I also like that it helps heal the skin.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?