BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
This helped my skin so much!! Felt so relieving after applying. It's now my new favorite after-sun lotion. I just with it wasn't so small and pricy.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
This sunscreen was ok i used it on my last vacation yo Florida . I just really like the texture and scent of it.. it wasn’t watery/runny to me either
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Usually I just use aloe vera for a sunburn, but this stuff works just as good or better because it really puts moisture back into the skin instantly.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Connect by Clinique after sunburn with aloe for women is amazing for your skin for after you've been out in the sun so that it doesn't get damaged
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This product really protects from any harmful rays. I like the smell of it and love how I know it's working when I'm out doing things In the water
Andrea C.
Camby, IN
This smells so good and I love this so much I can’t wait to use this next year! When I use this it helps keep my skin hydrated while protecting it.
Cassie G.
Great lotion hydrated your skin and great quality found in Macy’s it looks clean and fresh! I’m a first time buyer but it’s super gentle on my skin
Ayatt H.
Beaverton , OR
The Maui sun is no joke and this after sun balm was the perfect answer! Soothed my skin and had me feeling incredible. Must have in your beach bag!
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
Is perfect for summer time if you get a little to much sun or any sun at all. Is very soothing for your skin. Fragrance free so it won’t irritate.
Melissa S.
Fort Polk, LA
Works really good I absolutely loved it and I would recommend buying it it's musturizing and doesn't dry out your skin at all smells great as well
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?