BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Feeling so lucky to discover this product. And to actually try it on my very sensitive skin was heaven! I also tried this on my husband's face since he complained of redness and a little bit of flaking due to sunburn, and it worked so effectively for him too! Now we're both enjoying this product, and we will definitely continue on using this as part of our daily regimen.
Cori C.
The perfect after sun balm! Whether you burn or not the aloe helps to cool your skin after being in the sun and it doesn't ever feel greasy or heavy. The smell is light and pleasant. It's really just a great lotion, leaves skin so soft, and I like to use it even when I haven't been in the sun.
Naomi S.
This stuff is a lifesaver. I had a horrid peeling painful sunburn. After just one use, my skin was less red and tender. I really believe this helped my skin heal faster. Considering how well it works, I think it was well priced. I would recommend to anyone with a sunburn.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
Great for the after effects of the sun! Feels great on my skin. It give me that nice cool feeling after getting a little burnt from being outside all day! I love all Clinique products so no surprise that I love this one as well.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This will soothe the burn and keep your skin from peeling. I use this all the time. It's about $25 (I'm not exactly sure on the price) but it is worth every penny. Also moisturizes and hydrates so your skin looks and feels great.
Colleen M.
This stuff is a lifesaver. I used this religiously after my last sunburn. It has a thinner consistency so you can gently spread it over tender, burned skin. The thing consistency also allows the heat from the burn to escape. It moisturizes the skin, which seemed to help the burn be as comfortable as possible. I thought the price was reasonable for the relief that I got from it.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
This really does relieve the burn. You do need to reapply throughout the day. It is thin and melts into the skin nicely. It is a bit pricey however effective. It doesn't have a scent which is nice for daily use.
Jacqueline B.
This product is an absolute must have for anyone who burns as quickly as I do but still wants to be out in the sun. I always have it handy after a day out and it has saved me multiple times. Just put it on after a day out in the sun and you will instantly feel great.
Emma S.
Calera, AL
Keeps your skin from reddening and peeling after sun and keeps you shining. It met expectation though I didn't know what to expect. It was gentle but not too gentle. Cute packaging And works too,, I recommend to SunTaning lovers
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Definitely a life saver. It's important to take care of your skin after sun damage or even just exposure to sun and this balm is so soothing and works great because it has aloe. I really recommend to purchase specially if you live in a sunny place or are going to the beach
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?