BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Judy L.
phoenix
clinique is one of my favorites brand, i have had been use the sunscreen from clinique since j
i decided to use sunscreen and my face is now really shine. in love!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
After the beach or pool, my skin is SO dry and I keep this in my beach bag for my face. It feels great, isn't greasy and is really refreshing. It does not clog my pores. I bought this online and will definitely repurchase. A few of my friends have also purchased this after using mine post beach
Katelynn D.
Perfect product to have handy this summer! I tend to get a little sunburnt from time to time. Once I notice I got a little red from being outside, I shower and then apply the after sun balm. The aloe in this product cools and soothes the skin. Generally I am able to avoid skin pealing too!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product bought this from Macy’s more expensive than others but worth it helped relieve the sunburn pain in the summer went on smoothly good product would buy it again
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Great! DIdn't make my face feel greasy. Once it was on, I didn't even know it. No pain! Who wants pain in their face! This soothes and treats the burn without any issues! Love the colors! Keep up the good work Clinique! Don't ever change! Come up with one for burns on my head now!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
What a great smelling, soothing product that is a must if you've had a little too much sun. The aloe smells great as well as cools the skin on burnt areas without burning or stinging. Would definitely recommend to all beach goers!
Candace L.
Perfect for when you miss a spot with your sunblock. After coming in from the beach, wash off your sunblock and apply this after-sun, which will soothe your skin and help it heal quickly. Cools the skin and great for sensitive skin like mine. Can't go wrong with this.
Vanessa O.
This one felt so nice on my skin. I guess because it has aloe in it. This made my skin feel so healthy after spending a full day out in the sun. Im glad that I found out about this product because it is the perfect treat for your skin after a hard day in the sun
Jackie L.
Crestline, CA
This product is a must have for summer. After a day in the sun makes my skin fell normal, no dryness and really helps ease the sunburn pain, cools my skin enough to make summer bearable. Helps with redness and even helps prevent peeling. Love this product.
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
WONDERFUL!!!!!!! If you have a sunburn this stuff is magic!!! Any type of burn really, gives great relief to burned skin by the sun and gets the skin back to being healthy again! This is something that is a must have!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?