BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
This was a life saver when I went to Mexico. It's the perfect product to soothe sun tired skin that has spent all day at the pool or in the ocean. It felt like my skin was drinking it up and I loved it! Would definitely recommend
Maria S.
Swedesboro, NJ
I get tan really quick and if i'm not careful i'll get burnt. This makes my skin feel so much better after getting dried out from the sun! It makes me feel refreshed and cooled down after sun bathing
dayerlin g.
19135 US Highway 19 N apt E 5 clearwater Fl

The balm is great, it leaves my face super unified and it is not fat really wonderful, they should take sunscreens with color and water resistant to be able to place it on the beach and not run
Liz M.
Everett, WA
I love this after sun balm! After being in the sun whether you got too much or not, this after sun lotion is made with aloe to give your skin the moisture back and a cooling aloe sensation.
Ivaneska G.
Amazing!
I got a sunburn on my face (stupidly did not wear enough sunscreen) and I was looking for something that had aloe in it but wasn't going to make me break out since I have sensitive skin and this product was amazing. So soothing and easy on my skin I would recommend to everyone!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This after balm by Clinique is perfect if you've accidentally gotten a little too much sun. It feels great on your skin too. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Vanessa R.
This product is the BEST for rescuing skin that's had a little too much sun exposure. It's not greasy, but it is moisturizing enough to heal skin before it peels!
Alyssa H.
I like this! I feel like it's soothing and nice! I gave it 4 stars because of the price. I feel I could find the same thing from the drugstore for half the price.
sitara m.
Binghamton, NY
this product is amazing i love the way it feels and its not stickey i bought mine at walmart store near me where i always go. its very soft feeling and smooth and also very effective it gave me great protection i will be buying this again for sure!!
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing sunscreen . One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen that works wonders for your face.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?