BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Jayla T.
Detroit, MI
Helps alot when its a very hot and sunny day this sunscreen has a my back I have no sunburns anymore I will buy this every summer now this is a must an djt even softens my skin as well
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
Clinique is one of my favorite brands. This formula is amazing, it helps soothe my skin even though it is super sensitive and burns often. This product is my go-to for relief!!
Maria D.
Cape Coral
This is a great product. After staying in the sun for a long time, I got a sun burn and this product refreshers my skin. Made me feel a lot better and helped with the peeling!
Jennifer T.
So light weight and feels great on my skin. The scent is fresh and not overwhelming at all. Leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. And doesn’t really cause major flashback.
Hannah G.
Batavia , IL
I got a sample of this in one of my subscript on boxes during the summer months this year. It wasn’t bad at all! It seems to wear off a little quicker than it claims though.
Shontanae G.
I don’t really burn easily but I bought this while on my way to the beach. I of course used it after I left the beach and it left my skin amazing the day after I was shocked how good this product worked
Sami S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for the summer time after spending time in the sun. It has a great smell which I enjoy, most after sun cares do not work well or smell good so this one is pretty nice.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
This works amazing! Aloe is amazing for the skin so it definitely gives your skin a boost. Especially after being exposed to the suns sometimes damaging rays. I would recommend this even more so after a beach trip
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Liz M.
Everett, WA
I love this after sun balm! After being in the sun whether you got too much or not, this after sun lotion is made with aloe to give your skin the moisture back and a cooling aloe sensation.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?