BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
This one felt so nice on my skin. I guess because it has aloe in it. This made my skin feel so healthy after spending a full day out in the sun. Im glad that I found out about this product because it is the perfect treat for your skin after a hard day in the sun
Jackie L.
Crestline, CA
This product is a must have for summer. After a day in the sun makes my skin fell normal, no dryness and really helps ease the sunburn pain, cools my skin enough to make summer bearable. Helps with redness and even helps prevent peeling. Love this product.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Helps to extend tan and smells amazing. The aloe makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling greasy. It is a little pricey for the amount that comes in the tube
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Feeling so lucky to discover this product. And to actually try it on my very sensitive skin was heaven! I also tried this on my husband's face since he complained of redness and a little bit of flaking due to sunburn, and it worked so effectively for him too! Now we're both enjoying this product, and we will definitely continue on using this as part of our daily regimen.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
Having a sunburn is no fun no matter if your on vacation or at home. So when I went to Macy's on saw Clinique after sub with aloe I knew I had to try it. Being from AZ I know the cooling effects of aloe on sunburns, now I have it in a bottle that's smells great! This also works on minor burns too! I would recommend this to anyone prone to sunburns it is a great item to have in your first aid kit.
Cori C.
The perfect after sun balm! Whether you burn or not the aloe helps to cool your skin after being in the sun and it doesn't ever feel greasy or heavy. The smell is light and pleasant. It's really just a great lotion, leaves skin so soft, and I like to use it even when I haven't been in the sun.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This stuff is amazing!! I have Fair skin and burn super easy, even if I use sunscreen! So every time we go to the lake or are out in the sun for a while, I ALWAYS use this afterwards! If I'm burnt, it feels great.. it cools and helps relieve the burn. Most of the time my burn is gone the next day if I apply this! It also helps extend any tan I get and turn any burns into a slight tan! Love! Would recommend.
Chesney R.
Odenville , AL
Great for the after effects of the sun! Feels great on my skin. It give me that nice cool feeling after getting a little burnt from being outside all day! I love all Clinique products so no surprise that I love this one as well.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This will soothe the burn and keep your skin from peeling. I use this all the time. It's about $25 (I'm not exactly sure on the price) but it is worth every penny. Also moisturizes and hydrates so your skin looks and feels great.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
This really does relieve the burn. You do need to reapply throughout the day. It is thin and melts into the skin nicely. It is a bit pricey however effective. It doesn't have a scent which is nice for daily use.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?