BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Halle U.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I love this product! A heavy lotion is not ideal after being in the hot sun. This lotion is cool and light. It is pricey, but if you are going on a beach vacation it’s definitely worth the buy!
Eleanne U.
Dallas
Me encanta este producto, es genial refresca la piel después de una tarde de mucho sol es buenísimo lo pueden comprar en cualquier tienda donde vendan productos Clinique y además es económico.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
I absolutely love this product! Because of my incredibly fair complexion-- I am extremely prone to getting sunburned. I've tried a number of products and this one if the first I have found that has such a light, sheer feeling upon application.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
Very good product to use, especially in the summer. It has aloe in it and soothes the skin right away. It helps prevent sun damage and it is good on all types of skin. It was recommended to me and it has been very effective. Will definitely buy again
Jekia W.
My skin peels regularly when the season change so when I’m on vacation and come back home this is my life saver it’s so soothing without clogging my pores and it’s not greasy or has a perfume smell which i love
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
I am an aloe lover. When I saw Clinique had a product that contains aloe, I just had to buy it. I was extremely pleased with the results. I never get sunburns, but you can never be too careful.
Samantha Z.
THE BEST AFTER SUN PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!!!! I got severely sun burnt on vacation, I slathered myself with this lotion and my skin never once felt tight, dry, or even peeled! I never go on vacation without this product!
Ashley W.
Shelby, NC
During the summer, I used this product while tanning and I would sit out in the sun for hours and not get burned. This product is absolutely great and I love it. If you haven’t used it, I would definitely recommend it.
Johanly P.
Nantucket, MA
Really liked this balm. I usually don't get sunburn but when i do i always grab this. It feels very hydrating and soft on the skin. I like that its a smaller bottle so its easy to travel with especially in the summer.
Naomi M.
Hagerman, NM
Was very gentle and hydrating on my skin it was not harsh at all I really recommend and it is a good value in price this product meet my exceptions and much more there would be room for improvement maybe a bigger size!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?