BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Michaela F.
This is perfect to use after a sunburn! It definately met my expectations, with the infused aloe that helps to cool your heated skin!it is a highly effective product and I would definitely recommend to others!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This after sun cream is so soft and gentle against your skin. It met my expectation mostly because of how great the aloe Vera in it is! It’s gentle and so refreshing. It refreshes your you and the balm is great!
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Great product for after long day in the sun ! Soothing aloe makes your sun exposed skin feel refreshed and relieved . Long lasting and smells amazing! Absorbs into skin really fast and doesn’t leave residue !
Mallena A.
abilene, TX
Product was great. Wasn’t hard on my skin and it worked as I expected. I would buy this product again. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell but not something that stops me from using the product daily.
Jazznea B.
Houston , TX
This product works best as what it says it will do! After the sun even with spf protection I feel that my skins needs more when I go indoors so this does the trick and I’ve gotten so use to the feel that it’s a ha it not to use it afterwards!
Kinsey K.
Smithville, TN
I have recently been sun burned and used this product! It was very nice to get some relief from the burns! It smells so good and as far as I can tell all my sunburn is gone!! I will definitely keep this on hand!
Bethann B.
Atlanta, MI
I really love this product. I use it after being in the sun all day and it really has a nice soothing feel to it. Perfect for sunburns to just relax the irritation. Definitely a must have for the summer!!
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love clinique products I use them everyday.This can be used under makeup as well.skin cancer is real my mother has it so it's super important to take measures to protect your skin and this product does just that.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
This after care sunscreen was amazing i mostly used it all summer because i went to the Lake, beach & park etc.. it has nice packaging and it was my first time using it i would buy again soon for next summer
Beatriz A.
Best product to buy when you have been out in he sun and have gotten a sun burn. It definitely soothes the skin and is effective. First time buying it and I was very pleased. Would recommend to a friend!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?