BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Bethann B.
Atlanta, MI
I really love this product. I use it after being in the sun all day and it really has a nice soothing feel to it. Perfect for sunburns to just relax the irritation. Definitely a must have for the summer!!
kari s.
This product is great. It really soothed my skin after being in the sun. The aloe infused in it is a great touch. It hydrated my skin instantly. I would buy this again and highly recommend it for others!
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm picky about what touches my skin. This product was so gentle I could use it every day and it was affordable! There was no stink, itch or stickiness after applying! I absolutely recommend this product
Beatriz A.
Best product to buy when you have been out in he sun and have gotten a sun burn. It definitely soothes the skin and is effective. First time buying it and I was very pleased. Would recommend to a friend!
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
During the summer I can get really bad sunburns and this sun cream worked great. I bought it at target and it was very smooth and gentle. It was a little pricey for sunscreen but overall a great product.
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Love to use this cream after a sunburn. I feel like a small amount goes a long way and it definitely helps my skin feel cooler and refreshed. I've also noticed that it prevents me from peeling or my skin getting flakey. I would definitely recommend this if you have a bad sunburn.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This sunscreen is amazing. It has a super light feeling to it and isn’t too heavy on your face. The price is great for the level of product that you are receiving! I highly recommend this sunscreen :)
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
I really like this product. It’s a little on the speedier side; but I liked how smooth it went on, and how refreshed my skin felt after I applied it. Definitely a must have for my purse in the summer.
Amber S.
Matteson, IL
This product was so nice I also feel like it kept my tan for longer because of the great moisturizer in it very gentle not harsh at all I would definitely buy this again and I have to bring it on every vacation
Natália M.
Waltham, MA
I just love it. Made my skin softer and I could relax after my vacation break at the beach. Amazing!! So worth it. A little bit more expensive then the other ones that I used to buy but so so worth it.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?