BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Normally I don't like Clinique but this after sun balm makes my skin feel cool and refreshed from those UV rays. It's perfect for a hot summer day. It also comes in a nice packaging but I've only seen it sold in one size.
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
Refreshing, calming, clean scent, would highly recommend, great value but a little on the pricey side as this is not available in regular stores. I find it highly effective, I purchased mine at Ulta and I would most definitely be purchasing this again.
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
I use this all the time after i come out of the sun. It makes my skin feel so nice especially when I’m burning. If you need a good feeling lotion i recommend this one because i have been using it for a very long time.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I love this after sun balm by Clinique. It smells so good and it's makes my skin feel soft and cool. It met all expectations I had for this product. I bought it at Macy's. It wasn't that cheap, but totally worth the price!!
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
ita okay. keeps my face hydrated in the sun. i bought it from target. i would recommend this out of all products to my friends. it was nicely packaged. all around a pretty good product. always room for improvements.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
My favorite product to use after I've been out in the sun for a few hours or sometimes all day. Refreshes and hydrates my skin and gives it back the moisture a day in the sun can sometimes take out. Love this product
Ashley D.
Ashburn, VA
I started using this, this summer after my face took a hit from the sun as well as drying out. The formula is so gentle and hydrates my skin on contact. I have recommended it to friends and family who RAVE about it!!
Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
Superrrrrrrrr refrescante me encanta la recomiendo, la e usado par de veces y me gusta mucho, la recomiendo para esas personas con pile reseca , pero con completa sinceridad hay otras mucho mejores de la misma marca!
Kayla B.
Tifton , GA
This is a summer must have for me!  After a day at the beach or in the pool my face needs reviving and this is my go to product for just that.  It moisturizes but doesnt clog pores and never feels greasy on my face.
Alexis S.
Leslie
I used this after a long day on the beach and it definitely met my expectations. It's good in use and felt nice on my skin. I've repeated using this product every time I leave the sun and would definitely recommend.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?