BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

McAllister S.
Dothan, AL
Such a great product after you have been in the sun all day. It makes your skin feel so moisturized and always wakes my skin up. I love this anti-aging cream, and would recommend to anyone. It is definitely effective and looks great on the skin also.
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
I have been using this for a few years now during the summer and I really like it. I always take it on vacation. It's got a light gel consistency that's cooling on the skin. It hydrates well but absorbs pretty quickly. I don't like a really heavy sticky moisturizer in the summer so this is perfect.
Marelyn M.
Palmdale
I got super burned once and this saved me from pain. It was so fresh and soothing because of the aloe Vera. Nice gentle application. It wasn't sticky. The price was amazing for such a good product. Most likey buying it again for sure. Worth it.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
It's always important to incorporate an SPF into your skin care regimen and I was referred to from a friend to try this stuff out! So great!! My skin feels safe! Love this product, and this price is good for
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is an amazing product that will not irritate your skin at all. However, it may or may not pill once you put on your foundation. Honestly it all depends on application. I had problems initially because of the way I would apply it. Now I love this product.
Kristin M.
This product was amazing! Very soothing to the skin. Packaging was nice and very sleek. It did not cause any breakouts on the skin which made me very happy because I have skin that will breakout to certain products. Highly recommend the purchase.
Brinly D.
Nice on the skin feels really good after being in the sun all day cooling it not sticky. Yes I would say it was effective. Gentle. Loved it would definitely repurchase and recommend to friends who like to be adventurous and love ring in the sun.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I purchased this to use after I’ve been at the lake or beach catching sun rays. It’s kind of pricy but your skin is worth it. I think it works great, I love that it soothes my skin and protects it from peeling after I’ve gotten a tan. I recommend it.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This sunscreen smells great and works great. I have pretty fair skin so I burn easily. The aloe in this sun screen soothes my skin which is a perfect addition to the sunscreen itself!
lexie h.
Stanford, CA
I really liked how this moisturizer made my skin feel. The packaging appealed exactly to what I needed. I was burnt and wanted a lotion that would help with that burn. This product soothes my skin and I think it helped in keeping it hydrated.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?