BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Great product to use after you’ve been at the beach all day or just out in the sun, especially after a sun burn. This product contains aloe so it calms & soothes your skin after a little too much time in the sun. I bought this product at Dillard’s but this can pretty much be found wherever Clinique is sold
Hanna O.
San Jose, CA
Received a sample of this and used it when I went to vegas one weekend and got really sunburnt. My burns healed within days after using this! It has a light scent and it really moisturizes and cools your skin. Great for swimmers or for people who are in the sun a lot.
Samme H.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is the absolute BEST aloe/after sun product on the market. It's affordable, frangrance free and actually does what it claims. If you have sunburned or even just irritated skin this product will change your life. I always purchase a few bottles before the start of summer!
Deanelis V.
Chicopee, MA
It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a white residue behind. However the reason why I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because at times it feels heavy. If it is very humid outside, I feel like I can feel the cream all day. It is not humid then it feels fine.
Ember B.
Works really well for after the beach. Or after you've gotten a lot of sun. Moisturizes well and gives a cool aloe effect. I would buy again and recommend to others. Great buy overall!
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I got a little tube of this for when I went to the beach, because I knew I would get burnt a little. The aloe in this helped the slight burn I had, and also helped prevent it from getting any worse. The little tube lasted for two people for three days, so I can’t imagine how long the bottles would last
Dana A.
Colfax, IA
This is a must have if your get burnt or have any sort of burn. It helps with burns even that are not from the sun! It is a lifesaver in my opinion because I hat to peal! If I use aftersun I'm certain to reduce the chance of pealing by a ton! A much better option over Aloe because this is not sticky and it helps put moisture back in your skin. Love this product! Never go with out!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I didn’t just start wearing sunscreen on my face until hearing about all skin problems you could have if you didn’t wear so this one is the only one I’ve been trying so far I like it just trying to find something alittle cheaper but works like this product
Juhyun K.
Maple Grove, MN
I used this because my mom had it. It works well, but I would prefer to get a bottle that's bigger than how much is in here. I have only used this product once. It's gentle and gets the job done. I like it, but it does live up to the expectations of the brand.
Sydni C.
Smells good and goes on fairly easy. Soaks right into the skin and was pretty effective. This product was very gentile. This was my first time using this and it worked wonderfully. I would likely use this again.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?