BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Helps to extend tan and smells amazing. The aloe makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling greasy. It is a little pricey for the amount that comes in the tube
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love this product! cLiniques after sun care products are great for your skin and work wonders. They smell great and help hydrate your skin after a long day out in the sun. They can be a bit pricey, but are worth it in the long run because not only does it protect your skin after sun exposure but it makes your skin quenched and feel youthful and restored. You feel balanced and whole. 5 🌟 stars all the way💟😊
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
This sunscreen is awesome. I love using it any time that I need to protect my skin from the sun. The packaging was beautiful and met my every expectation. It's a little pricey but worth every single penny spent. No improvements I can think of. I bought this at Amazon like I do most of my other skin products and would definitely recomment to friends and family
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
After getting burned horribly at the beach over the summer I was given this by a family friend. My skin was so red and burned tbut this actually helped sooth my skin. Normally if I get burned I peel really bad but after using this 3 times a day my skin didn't peel after being sun burned. My skin seemed to retain some moisture. I really love the way this felt on my skin too. It was soothing and calming as well. Overall great product!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This stuff is amazing!! I have Fair skin and burn super easy, even if I use sunscreen! So every time we go to the lake or are out in the sun for a while, I ALWAYS use this afterwards! If I'm burnt, it feels great.. it cools and helps relieve the burn. Most of the time my burn is gone the next day if I apply this! It also helps extend any tan I get and turn any burns into a slight tan! Love! Would recommend.
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Goodness this feels good on the skin after being out in the skin all day. The aloe cools and refreshes my skin. It’s also very hydrating. The only thing is it’s a little pricey but if you have the money I recommend this.
Angelita A.
 Que ASI ESTE PRODUCTO salvavidas era un. Despues De Un día en el sol, bloqueador solar Usando, por Supuesto, APLICO this to mis áreas rojas y EN CUALQUIER Otro lugar Expuesto Despues De Una ducha. En la ducha, voy a Tratar de USAR Agua Fría para mis áreas quemadas. En otras Palabras, Este Producto huele muy bien, Se Siente Como una muy buena loción, y Es Fácil de APLICAR ..
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
After a long day in the sun, have you ever felt your face grow warm but don't seem to notice a sunburn? This product is perfect for that. If your skin doesn't get hydrated after a day in the sun, the rays could continue to harm your skin. This balm works well to moisturize, and it also cools my skin and makes it feel refreshed. I'd definitely suggest it for any summer day!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is a special product because its a after sun sum screen it is a little pricey but it is worth it to me because it meets my expectations and is amazing quality and it is very gentle in the skin and feels healthy I will buy it again because it is amazing
Crystal H.
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! I am very very fair skinned and burn very easily. This is one of the only products that can keep me from peeling even after a bad burn. I have been buying this since they came out with the original formula and they keep getting better! The price is fair because you don't need to use a ton of product to sooth your sun touched skin. I recommend to anyone who burns easily!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?