BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I use this sunscreen before and after going in the sun. It doesn’t have the strong smell like most sunscreens. It protects you from the sun and also serves as a moisturizer
Felicia k.
Keeping your face hydrated from the sub is important. This lotion is great for your skin. It has aloe in it to help protect your sun afterwards. Do not use as sun screen.
Kristian J.
Benton , AR
It worked well I will definitely buy it more it was a great price. I’ve even bough my family some it’s that good. I recommend it to everyone n really nice n convenient packaging. I’ve got to buy more next week.
Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
Love love love this product. I have really dry and sensative skin and it helps not only to block out the sun but it keeps in the moisture that I need to hydrate my skin.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I love this sun screen I wear this alone when I’m ready to hit the beach or pool. And I do wear this under neath my makeup and it layers nicely. It does dry and melt into the skin nicely. I will purchase this again and again.
L B.
Astoria, NY
Great! Do a good job and works with processes, but for me is not the best! Maybe I didn’t use in the correctly whey. Because after this one I wear make up. And my skin os totally oil. But it’s good.
Bekah H.
Spring Hill, TN
I have used this product for years. My skin is sensitive to anything with SPF in it, but this is one of the only products that my skin doesn’t react to. I love this stuff!
Cece g.
Clearfield, UT
Love using this product on my face when I am out in the sun for long periods if time. For example when I go hiking it helps a lot keep my face from getting a sunburn.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Loved this! With fair skin, red hair, and freckles, i have to baby my skin. This felt great after sun exposure, and made my skin feel calm, but not greasy. I used this for the first time last summer, and was so happy to see how gentle it was on my skin.
Jessica W.
I honestly think this product is just average.. the middle of the road. It’s not good but it’s not bad. I would prefer to use just plain aloe after getting sunburned. I heard good things and wanted to try it but it really didn’t live up to my expectations.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?