BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
This balm is a great product to have in the summer. It spreads great makes your skin feel good after that day out in the dun too long. It does have a decent smell as well and works great.
Jamie S.
Baltimore , MD
I have very fair skin and this product is amazing for when I get a little too much sun. This product rehydrate my skin and brings back to life. This product is a must for summer time.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This stuff is amazing! Always makes my sunburn the least painful it could be. I’ve used other products and none of them can soothe my skin like this product can. Definitely recommend it.
Brooke T.
This feels SO good to put on! There is literally nothing better than coming out of he sun, taking a shower and then applying this. Smells great and applies nice an evenly. Would definitely recommend this product
Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
This stuff is the best. It feels so soft on the skin and doesn’t smell super “sun screeny”. It isn’t oily and it doesn’t leave a weird residue on the skin. I definitely recommend it!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
This sunscreen is great! It is very smooth and not tacky at all! The price is very good for the amount of product and the aloe added in is the best part!! It is very soothing on the skin
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
I really loved this product, after a hot day with lots of sun I love almost anything with Aloe in it. It's very smooth and makes my skin feel amazing. I would seriously recommend this product to my friends!
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
It’s perfect for sensitive skin! No harshness and it doesn’t break me out! I recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a goood sunscreen! Clinique is great over all! It’s cost efficient as wel!!
Alyssa J.
I love this after I've been outside all day it makes my skin feel soft and refreshed even if I don't burn or anything. It's great and feels like it renews my face after sun exposure. Will deff buy again!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?