BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
This is great to have at hand if exposed to the sun. Great to care for your skin. Good for the whole family.
Georgia J.
UK
Ur is quite expensive which is expected. Great for summer and soothing for the skin. Softens and evens skin.
Denisa V.
This product is giving you a fresh skin after sun. For me it's working well and I'm in love with his formula
Andrea R.
This product is important to have a beautiful and healty skin, it is important to prevent skin deterioration
Sarah C.
LONDON, LONDON
great product to take on holiday in a handy sized bottle for you bag. non greasy and no over powering smell.
Tiene buen olor y no me deja el rostro como una pegajoso... y es suave con mi piel. Tengo la piel mixta .....
Myriah M.
St, ON
Great product and still left my skin feeling good and not like every other product that leaves my skin sticky
E 🌹.
Ardachuple , Colintraive
A lifesaver after a sunburnt face, not too harsh but very soothing and cooling! Fab addition to my travel bag
Lilith M.
Rotherham
Very nice though I don't really go out in the sun tbh because I love being pale asf haha but would use again!
Polina T.
Spain
I love Cliniques UV dreams, they smell nice, apply smoothly, don't disturb my eyes as much as other brands
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?