BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Tasneem K.
I really love clinique's suncream as it has higher spf and it's with aloe fresh which makes your face look shiny
Samantha L.
Aldergrove, BC
I wasn't sure if I really noticed a difference or that this product helped. I'll stick to good old regular aloe.
Katherine C.
This is the perfect sunscreen for those active days after the beach. It will make my skin feel fresh and healthy
amanda l.
Not only did this product protect my face from the sun, it was like a moisturizer. It made my face really smooth
Edna L.
Protege mi piel de la inclemencia del sol. Brindandome una total Protección. Lo aplicó antes de exponerme al sol
Amanda S.
Surrey, BC
This balm saved me many times over the years. So soothing and moisturizing in Burned or overly sun exposed skin.
zugheit g.
Excelente producto dura muy buen tiempo su precio para el beneficios que da es muy bueno realmente lo recomiendo
Katie M.
Nice smell works well although quite expensive. Unsure of purchasing again as can find same cheaper elsewhere.
Krishna S.
Bhubaneswar
It's amongst one of the greatest products I have ever used all well and good whilst application..... A must buy
Abbie O.
I am very pale, so I burn easily and when I apply this after sun, it soothes the burnt area and cools it down.
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?