BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Alejandro T.
i love the after sun balm with aloe because it really regenerate my skin, its really gentle and im really happy to used it
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Hydrating and moisturizing after sun balm. I use it regularly after every tan. Helps my skin from drying and nourishes it!
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
Es un muy buen protector solar que también puedes utilizar con tu maquillaje, ya sea con tu base preferida o antes de ella
Vitoria E.
good product very good recommend to all my friends super would use again without doubts I do not regret using this product
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
I really enjoyed this product. It helped keep my skin calm after a long day in the sun and wasn't too heavy or too greasy.
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
Very nice does what it says on the packet. It's a must have a will definatley be reaching for it again. I highly recommend
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
El aloe en su formula lo hace excelente para la piel con tendencia a granos. Me encantaría seguir probando sus productos
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Facial sunscreen de la cual estoy satisfecha, es buena y cumple lo que dice. Pienso que es muy eficaz y buen producto ❤❤
Megan J.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Very soothing on skin that burns easily. I bought it online. I didn’t feel that it clogged my pores. It was a bit pricey.
Joyce Cristina F.
sarandi
Esse pós sol é muito bom fui para a piscina usei e minha pele não descascou e deixou a pele super refrescante e hidratada
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?