BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Katie L.
Lancashire , Blackburn
I use this every time I go away on holiday! Omg it is so soothing and really does help take away the redness. It smells nice as well and it is definitely worth the money! It's my 100% must have on holiday
Nadia A.
Dubai, Dubai
Not good for sensitive skin. I used it for my sister and it burned alot for her whereas it was still fine for me. I found it smooth enough and didnt face any problem. I got it from Clinique itself.
M A.
london
The after sun with aloe Vera is fantastic and smells amazing. I take mine with me on every holiday and it’s brilliant! It makes my skin feel smooth and it soothes my skin after I’ve been in the sun. I would highly recommend!
Ana Clara C.
The product helped me a lot, because I always burn, relieved and left me with less reddish skin which is surprising, a little expensive, but I would indicate to my friends and family by the perfect quality of the product
Abby F.
Kent , West Malling
The product smelt so good! I loved putting it on, it also felt so smooth and moisturising on my skin which I love! In the summer I put it on after I shaved my legs and they were so soft! I would defiantly recommend!
Breanna W.
This products I used all through the summer. It makes you feel amazing and not to worry about burning in the sun. It doesn’t dry your skin out and doesn’t make you feel sticky. 100% recommend to them sun lovers.
Rita B.
Avonbank, Bristol
Gorgeous balm. Not just helps me keep my skin cool after a day spent in the sun but also moisturise it as well. Love the texture. Easy to apply. Not feels sticky after application
Maria G.
Miami

You sunbathed for a long time and now your skin is dry? This is the product you should use! I really love it, it makes me feel fresh and at the same time much more hydrated
Roneta P.
edinburgh , Edinburgh
So nice to apply it after being on the sun all day ! Leaves my skin so smooth and it smells jus lt amazing! Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm With Aloe
Lisa-marie F.
This stuff is perfect for that sunburn you get from having too much fun in the sun! The aloe Vera in it makes everything better! It soothes and puts moisture back in the area!
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?