BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Ived S.
Mcallen, TX
One of the good brands. Most after sunburn aloe leave my skin dry, but this one doesn’t
Deanna J.
Port Orange, FL
The product did its purpose. It was a smooth texture and had no greasy filament to it.
Cassie H.
I have fair skin so I get burnt easily. Love this. Easy to travel and light to put on.
Kingwood, TX
I love after sun products that have aloe in them. They are so soothing and moisturizing
Aris M.
Luv this product for sun burns I like to put it in the freezer and then put it on .....
Jessica P.
Le Roy, NY
love this and makes my lips feel so smooth!!!! great product to prevent chapped lips!!!
Dan Aarika S.
Henderson , NC
Great because it was a thick cream and have phenomenal coverage...also it worked well.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I used this after a beach or pool day, And my skin end up feeling freshing and renewed.
Gabriela C.
Northborough MA
I use it always and totally recommend for oil skin (like my) it seems like it controls
Raeanne S.
protects skin very well light weight. can't really tell it's on the face feels amazing
Trafford, PA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
en realidad este producto sirve
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?