Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm With Aloe uploaded by angela T.Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm With Aloe uploaded by Shelley M.

BY CLINIQUE

Moisturizing balm with soothing aloe helps calm sun-exposed skin. Soothing post-sun formula helps prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Dry Body Skin Following Any Sun Exposure
  • Can Be Used More Than Once A Day

Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
This works great for when you have a deep red burn. It's not super sticky like a load has a nice lotiony texture. Did it totally alleviate my redness no but it it take away the heat in the pain yes.
Elena B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's a great product it really helped me when I was badly damaged by the sun I could feel right away the freshness and it really doesn't have a smell to it but if anything it's a very faint smell like lotion haha but that's normal other than that it really helped me !
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I have been using this for a few years now during the summer and I really like it. I always take it on vacation. It's got a light gel consistency that's cooling on the skin. It hydrates well but absorbs pretty quickly. I don't like a really heavy sticky moisturizer in the summer so this is perfect.
Kellie C.
Albertson, NY
For a pale AF chick, this stuff is the best for sunburns. None sticky, quick absorbing, refreshing on the skin. My favorite thing is that smells like nothing. I'm very anti-scent. Will definitely be repurchasing. Clinique After Sun Rescue Balm With Aloe
Lauren J.
Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm using this all wrong and I'd truly like to believe that I am. I read reviews on this product on the Ulta website and the Sephora app. Every review that I read was five stars. I went to the beach about a week ago. I forgot my sunscreen, so I had to borrow one from a friend. I'm really pale and I borrowed a sheer sunscreen in a spray bottle..that never ends well. I burned really bad that day. I decided to make a stop at my local Ulta, a couple of days later. I ended up purchasing this. I used it for three days in a row and didn't notice a difference. It didn't sink into my skin at all. I did my best to blend it all over my redness. All it did was sit on my skin. I was still in pain and extremely red after using this product for three days. I feel like I should've at least, seen a small amount of progress during that time. So far, it's been a waste of $24.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
This is the best after sun lotion. It feels great on my skin and it is not greasy or sticky like some aloe can be. I recommend this to everyone, especially if you're sun burnt or get a sun burn easily. I also like the light smell!
Cori C.
The perfect after sun balm! Whether you burn or not the aloe helps to cool your skin after being in the sun and it doesn't ever feel greasy or heavy. The smell is light and pleasant. It's really just a great lotion, leaves skin so soft, and I like to use it even when I haven't been in the sun.
Colleen M.
This stuff is a lifesaver. I used this religiously after my last sunburn. It has a thinner consistency so you can gently spread it over tender, burned skin. The thing consistency also allows the heat from the burn to escape. It moisturizes the skin, which seemed to help the burn be as comfortable as possible. I thought the price was reasonable for the relief that I got from it.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
This really does relieve the burn. You do need to reapply throughout the day. It is thin and melts into the skin nicely. It is a bit pricey however effective. It doesn't have a scent which is nice for daily use.
Jacqueline B.
This product is an absolute must have for anyone who burns as quickly as I do but still wants to be out in the sun. I always have it handy after a day out and it has saved me multiple times. Just put it on after a day out in the sun and you will instantly feel great.