Clinique After Sun Balm With Aloe uploaded by Irene H.

BY CLINIQUE #2 in After-Sun Products

Clinique Clinique After Sun Balm With Aloe-/5OZ for WOMEN

Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love this product! cLiniques after sun care products are great for your skin and work wonders. They smell great and help hydrate your skin after a long day out in the sun. They can be a bit pricey, but are worth it in the long run because not only does it protect your skin after sun exposure but it makes your skin quenched and feel youthful and restored. You feel balanced and whole. 5 🌟 stars all the way💟😊
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I am not one to burn, but when I do I tend to go all out. Thankfully I had purchased this lotion for my guys that are more fair skinned. I used it after my shower and before bed and woke up the next morning not dying from my sunburn. Now I use it after ever day in the sun. This is a must have if you ask me. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Taylor B.
Wichita Falls, TX
To be honest, I only used this because I was laying out one day at my grandparent’s house and got burnt. I raided my Grandma’s cabinet in the bathroom and found this. It was wonderful. It soothed the burn incredibly well. It wasn’t too thick and it felt like it soaked right into my skin. Liked it so much that I went out and bought my own!
Maddie L.
['Salt Lake Cty', 'UT'], UT
I have very light skin and burn easily and don't listen to my mother enough about wearing sunscreen. I'm the summer I come home burnt more often than not and this is a summer staple for me! It's so nice and cooling and it seems to help my skin heal faster! It does seem a little pricy for an after sun product but it is worth it!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this Clinique after skin balm. I try not to stay in the sun too long, but if I ever get a little too red, I immediately put the Clinique after skin balm on. It's so soothing for your skin and I know that it's a healthy product to put on my face to protect and heal it. This product is a little expensive, but this is a quality product so it is definitely worth it. It smells good and I feel safe putting it on my skin. I will definitely end up purchasing this again and I highly recommend this product to others! Especially those that have sensitive skin when it comes to the sun!
Ianna C.
somers point, NJ
Though I am dark i ofter get sunburn or my skin retains heat . I travel to Florida and Puerto Rico ofter this was definitly a life saver it cooled me off and i didnt get burned as much as i would have with out the balm. The Aloe in the product was a huge help! Ill def buy again !
Raven C.
Savannah, GA
There’s a saying that black people don’t have to use sunscreen because of the melanin in our skin. It protects us from the sun rays and we don’t get sunburned. Although that it semi true we still need sunscreen to prevent us from aging. Glad I added this into my skin care routine
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
I swear by Clinique products, and I have yet to try one I don’t love. This after sun balm is perfect to lather on your skin after a day in the sun, leaving you feel refreshed and completely wiping out any signs of dryness from the heat. Great quality, and is worth the price.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
I love this facial sunscreen! It is the best I have ever tried and it is so gentle on my skin! Keeps it nice and hydrated! I get mine from Walmart or Walgreens. And I am always impressed with this product!! I highly recommend others trying this! It’s worth it!
Courtney S.
I burn easily.  With this after burn cream, I felt much better.  I applied it a few times throughout the day and within 3 days I was 100%.  Gentle and comforting!  I was so happy to have it meeting my expectations.  Definitely worth trying out if you need to ease your burnt body.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
What is the price of this?
en realidad este producto sirve
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
Teresa T.
How long does this product last?
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Is this product sold year round?