Clinique After Sun Balm With Aloe uploaded by Irene H.

BY CLINIQUE #5 in After-Sun Products

Clinique Clinique After Sun Balm With Aloe-/5OZ for WOMEN

Clinique After Sun Balm With Aloe
  • "Amazing!! I normally don't use sunscreen,so this is the only one i ever use. Its really good for the skin. Especially for sensitive like mine. It's not to pricey." in 55 reviews
  • "Great product very hydrating has a great smell it works as expected does not leave face very oily which is great. U baught mine online." in 38 reviews
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I am not one to burn, but when I do I tend to go all out. Thankfully I had purchased this lotion for my guys that are more fair skinned. I used it after my shower and before bed and woke up the next morning not dying from my sunburn. Now I use it after ever day in the sun. This is a must have if you ask me. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this Clinique after skin balm. I try not to stay in the sun too long, but if I ever get a little too red, I immediately put the Clinique after skin balm on. It's so soothing for your skin and I know that it's a healthy product to put on my face to protect and heal it. This product is a little expensive, but this is a quality product so it is definitely worth it. It smells good and I feel safe putting it on my skin. I will definitely end up purchasing this again and I highly recommend this product to others! Especially those that have sensitive skin when it comes to the sun!
Ianna C.
somers point, NJ
Though I am dark i ofter get sunburn or my skin retains heat . I travel to Florida and Puerto Rico ofter this was definitly a life saver it cooled me off and i didnt get burned as much as i would have with out the balm. The Aloe in the product was a huge help! Ill def buy again !
Raven C.
Smyrna, GA
There’s a saying that black people don’t have to use sunscreen because of the melanin in our skin. It protects us from the sun rays and we don’t get sunburned. Although that it semi true we still need sunscreen to prevent us from aging. Glad I added this into my skin care routine
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
I love this facial sunscreen! It is the best I have ever tried and it is so gentle on my skin! Keeps it nice and hydrated! I get mine from Walmart or Walgreens. And I am always impressed with this product!! I highly recommend others trying this! It’s worth it!
Lauryn M.
This stuff works really well if you have a bad facial sun burn. This doesn’t burn really bad like most aloe does. It works really quickly and smells really good. It’s not expensive at all if you buy it at Walmart or target. I reccomend for most people.
Courtney S.
I burn easily.  With this after burn cream, I felt much better.  I applied it a few times throughout the day and within 3 days I was 100%.  Gentle and comforting!  I was so happy to have it meeting my expectations.  Definitely worth trying out if you need to ease your burnt body.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
I am a very firm believer in using aloe lotion after you have spent time in the sun. Since I started using this product, I no longer have ridiculous red flaring sunburns or disgusting peeling skin. The only downside to this product at all is the price tag, but it’s definitely worth it in my opinion.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This sunscreen really was my life saver product over the summer, my skin is really pale and sensitive so sunscreen is really important to me and this did not disappoint in the slightest! Great price, great quantity and I would definitely recommend!
Brittany H.
This product is fantastic! It’s not greasy and blends into just the way I expect products like this to. It soothes my skin and is long lasting. I received this as a gift and I will continue to buy it and I definitely recommend it to others
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
What is the price of this?
en realidad este producto sirve
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
After being horribly sun burnt, how does this product compare to other aloe gels?
Teresa T.
Bristow,VA
How long does this product last?
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Is this product sold year round?