BY CLINIQUE

What It Is:

Cream-to-powder concealer delivers long-lasting, intensive camouflage. With daily use, helps firm and smooth. Won't creep or fade. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Apply on bare skin or over foundation
  • Squeeze a small amount onto back of hand. Dip Concealer Brush in product then stroke over area to be covered, blending well
  • Can also finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion
  • Build coverage by adding more when needed.Avoid rubbing once application is complete

• which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is ...4 Answers
  • How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the co...2 Answers
  • How does this concealer where is it really worth the mone...2 Answers
Clinique Advanced Concealer
  • "i have strong dark circles around my eyes, and this concealer helped me a lot covering them. i find it really high coverage, but not adequate for contouring and for dry skin types. however, i think it's a very good product and i recommend it, but only for the under-eye area." in 6 reviews
  • "i love this product! i have a lot of acne scars from high school as well as really oily skin, and this covers those scars and doesn't make my skin any more oily. it is a little pricey and not a huge bottle but worth it." in 5 reviews
  • "it has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and i think it is very good. the only con is that i have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if i do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines." in 4 reviews
  • "The matte finish is great too." in 1 review
  • "Clinique has a great product history and this one doesn't fail." in 1 review
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
This has great coverage, I give it that but I am extremely pale and the lightest color is entirely too dark on me. I'm including a picture to show. I used to use this concealer and I found it randomly and was going to try it again and decided to swatch it. Either I've gotten insanely white over the years or I was colorblind when I did my makeup before and people let me walk around looking like an idiot. Gee whiz.
Leah H.
Fort Worth , TX
This stuff is magic, seriously! When the lady at the beauty counter told me she used it to cover her tattoos with this stuff I was sold!
Arianna P.
Es un producto de cobertura extremadamente alta pero es muy pesado y no deja una bonita apariencia a la piel a menos que se trabaje de forma muy rápida con una capa muy fina
Jas D.
Surrey, British Columbia
Started using this last year! It goes on very well and doesn't come off. One of my favorite concealers. Usually pair it with MAC studio fix foundation!
Emily E.
Indian Trail, NC
I love the formula of this concealer, it's incredibly long-wearing and covers up my breakouts well. However, there needs to be way more color options in this concealer line to get a more perfect fit! The light is way too light for me but the medium is too dark. There needs to be something in between.
carmen helena g.
Venezuela
This product is so awesome for me is the first time that ever used and I was happy with the result. The good thing about is that you don't need a lot of product 💙
Niesha M.
Laurel, MS
This product is a must. I found out about this from watching my favorite beauty gurus
Vina N.
Toronto, ON
By far the best concealer I've ever used. It gives so much coverage and I personally love the texture of it. The finish is very matte and it dries down very quickly so you have to work fast.  You can easily layer it on things or have things layer on it as well.
Angelica D.
Barquisimeto
Me gustó su consistencia, se aplica muy fácilmente incluso al sudar se mantiene intacto sólo hay que retocar un poco con polvos.
Ruthie N.
It has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and I think it is very good. The only con is that I have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if I do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is clinque. Clinique Advanced Concealer
April D.
Malden, MA
How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the concealer is on the pricier end. Is it worth it and does it have good under eye coverage to minimize my bags?
Alyssa V.
Does this settle into creases and lines?
lucy f.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product full coverage.?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
How does this concealer where is it really worth the money I'm looking for a concealer that will hide my black shadows under my eyes should I buy this product that you recommended how is it compared to naked concealer