Clinique Advanced Concealer
What It Is:
Cream-to-powder concealer delivers long-lasting, intensive camouflage. With daily use, helps firm and smooth. Won't creep or fade. Ophthalmologist tested.
How to Use:
- Apply on bare skin or over foundation
- Squeeze a small amount onto back of hand. Dip Concealer Brush in product then stroke over area to be covered, blending well
- Can also finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion
- Build coverage by adding more when needed.Avoid rubbing once application is complete
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
Clinique Advanced Concealer
- "i have strong dark circles around my eyes, and this concealer helped me a lot covering them. i find it really high coverage, but not adequate for contouring and for dry skin types. however, i think it's a very good product and i recommend it, but only for the under-eye area." in 6 reviews
- "i love this product! i have a lot of acne scars from high school as well as really oily skin, and this covers those scars and doesn't make my skin any more oily. it is a little pricey and not a huge bottle but worth it." in 5 reviews
- "it has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and i think it is very good. the only con is that i have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if i do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines." in 4 reviews
- "The matte finish is great too." in 1 review
- "Clinique has a great product history and this one doesn't fail." in 1 review
I did not like this at all it was a waste of my money ($18.00) It claimed to be crease proof and it would not crack or anything and 20 minutes after applying it you could see my purple under eye bags and that was not cute. Dont reccommend it nor would i buy it again
This product is a must. I found out about this from watching my favorite beauty gurus
By far the best concealer I've ever used. It gives so much coverage and I personally love the texture of it. The finish is very matte and it dries down very quickly so you have to work fast. You can easily layer it on things or have things layer on it as well.
Me gustó su consistencia, se aplica muy fácilmente incluso al sudar se mantiene intacto sólo hay que retocar un poco con polvos.
It has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and I think it is very good. The only con is that I have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if I do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines.
I’m always very leery trying new concealers, but this one was a pleasant surprise. It didn’t make my under eye look weird and it blended great with my foundation and primer. It gave me the perfect highlight too. I will definitely buy this again!
This is my favorite under eye concealer. This is a must for me to use, but lately I can’t find it. I hope it isn’t being discontinued!!
This concealer works amazing with my light complexion. It covers all my blemishes without caking up and doesn’t crease
This product is awesome!! it covers all my blemishes really well!!!!! I used this product everyday and it’s my favorite!
I love this concealer. I have been using it since middle school and will never use a different company. It applies easily and smoothly and isn’t too heavy. You can build upon it as well. I would and will buy it again.
Q & A
How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the concealer is on the pricier end. Is it worth it and does it have good under eye coverage to minimize my bags?
Does this settle into creases and lines?
Is this product full coverage.?
How does this concealer where is it really worth the money I'm looking for a concealer that will hide my black shadows under my eyes should I buy this product that you recommended how is it compared to naked concealer
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos