BY CLINIQUE

What It Is:

Cream-to-powder concealer delivers long-lasting, intensive camouflage. With daily use, helps firm and smooth. Won't creep or fade. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Apply on bare skin or over foundation
  • Squeeze a small amount onto back of hand. Dip Concealer Brush in product then stroke over area to be covered, blending well
  • Can also finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion
  • Build coverage by adding more when needed.Avoid rubbing once application is complete

• which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is ...4 Answers
  • How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the co...2 Answers
  • How does this concealer where is it really worth the mone...2 Answers
Clinique Advanced Concealer
  • "i have strong dark circles around my eyes, and this concealer helped me a lot covering them. i find it really high coverage, but not adequate for contouring and for dry skin types. however, i think it's a very good product and i recommend it, but only for the under-eye area." in 6 reviews
  • "i love this product! i have a lot of acne scars from high school as well as really oily skin, and this covers those scars and doesn't make my skin any more oily. it is a little pricey and not a huge bottle but worth it." in 5 reviews
  • "it has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and i think it is very good. the only con is that i have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if i do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines." in 4 reviews
  • "The matte finish is great too." in 1 review
  • "Clinique has a great product history and this one doesn't fail." in 1 review
Abbey J.
Knoxville , TN
This is a very good concealer. It's good for me because it matches my foundation shade perfectly and is great for spot correcting. I have also used at times when I'm running out of foundation and mix it with a little bit of moisturizer and it becomes a quick on the go foundation. It is very liquidy and comes in very different shades and is very good because it is healthy for the skin. Simple and small packaging that makes it good for travel.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This concealer is my life saver! Any time I have any acne or pimples I use this and cover it right up. You can apply more then one layer without it getting cakey. I definitely recommend getting this concealer for everyday use!
Drew G.
Big Cove Tann, PA
I love this concealer. I put it under my eyes or my pimples. It works great. I have the 01 matte light which is super light for my skin tone but I mix it with a darker concealer and it helps to make my bleamishes vanish!
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
This stuff works great for my skin. Definitely a full coverage for me. I will be repurchasing.
Emily A.
This concealer has a beautiful finish. It's full coverage. A bit thick but easy to blend. It covers everything perfectly
Stephanie G.
Hands down my favorite concealer that I've ever used. It covers well but does not leave a "cakey" residue. It's great for undereye, blemishes, dark spots, you name it. It's the only concealer I buy!!
Alejandra G.
miami, FL
Amo este corrector. Lo uso todos los días. Cubre muy bien las ojeras. Es cremoso. Por su tamaño es muy fácil de llevar a todos lados.
Lydia S.
I really like this concealer! I use it everyday! You only have to apply a little amount to get good enough coverage! I'd definitely recommend to anyone! Its a bit pricey but well worth it! I promise! You cant even see my under eye circles after you apply it!
shardon V.
For me this concealer was a bust. It was really runny and it creased a lot when I used it. Also, after about a week of using it it started to separate, and 90% of what was coming out was very watery.
Cindy C.
Roxbury , MA
Unfortunately for me this concealer did not work out. It leaves behind a oily finish and it creases on my skin. Its to thick so maybe that is why it creases so much i would recommend if you use it to set your under eyes as fast as possible with this concealer buy i wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is clinque. Clinique Advanced Concealer
April D.
Malden, MA
How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the concealer is on the pricier end. Is it worth it and does it have good under eye coverage to minimize my bags?
Alyssa V.
Does this settle into creases and lines?
lucy f.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product full coverage.?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
How does this concealer where is it really worth the money I'm looking for a concealer that will hide my black shadows under my eyes should I buy this product that you recommended how is it compared to naked concealer