BY CLINIQUE

A cream-to-powder matte concealer. This oil-free cream-to-powder concealer delivers long-lasting, intensive camouflage with a matte finish. It will not creep or fade and helps firm and smooth skin with daily use. Ophthalmologist tested. Works well for oilier skins. Non-acnegenic see more...

• which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is clinque....4 Answers
  • How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the concealer ...2 Answers
  • How does this concealer where is it really worth the money I'm lo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Still good products and I would recommend giving this a try. " in 1 review
  • "Clinique has a great product history and this one doesn't fail." in 1 review
  • "The matte finish is great too." in 1 review
  • "I have a lot of acne scars from high school as well as really oily skin, and this covers those scars and doesn't make my skin any more oily." in 1 review
Lauren D.
Lexington, MA
This concealer has fantastic coverage- red spots, pimples, dark spots, it'll cover it all and make it look like it wasn't there! The one downside is that it's better for small areas, not large ones, because it will make your face look very 'flat' due to the matte finish. I also wish they had a wider range of skin tones, because it really is my favorite concealer even if it doesn't match perfectly.
Cindy C.
Roxbury, MA
Unfortunately for me this concealer did not work out. It leaves behind a oily finish and it creases on my skin. Its to thick so maybe that is why it creases so much i would recommend if you use it to set your under eyes as fast as possible with this concealer buy i wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin.
Shannon S.
Gallatin, TN
Review for: Light
Honestly I love and hate this product. It goes on great and blends beautifully. But if I start sweating it gets cakey and separates on the surface of my skin. I can't wear this to work but it does give me a beautiful finish if I'm going somewhere that I'm not as active.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
My everyday concealer. Can layer but one is enough for a natural everyday look. Feels light and is NOT cakey at all! Clinique has so many times so you will definitely find one for your skin tone. The price is a steal bc one drop goes really far!
Sarah O.
These concealer are VERY thick so I wouldn't recommend highlighting the bridge of the nose, chin, or forehead with it. I strictly use this concealer under my eyes and it provides nice coverage and doesn't crease easily.
Heather S.
Farmingdale , NY
Great concealer for under my eyes, hiding red spots, and the veins that stand out on my cheek. Best concealer I have tried to date. Easy to apply, but s little goes a LONG way. I will definitely buy this again!
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Review for: Medium
Don't really like this. It looks good when you first apply, but after awhile it looks really cakey and gross. I also don't like the packaging of it. I don't really uses it because it and won't repurchase.
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
Absolutely love this product!! It has great coverage and it doesn't stand out. It's easy to blend using a beauty blender or even just your hands (clean hands).
Priscilla M.
Review for: Light
I tend to use this as an under eye concealer, but also sometimes for spots. It does wonders! It blends right in to my skin tone. Clinique truly is magic.
Jess L.
Great full coverage concealer. Because it is so matte great for oily skin and blends very well for huge pimples. Doesn't crease and long lasting.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is clinque. Clinique Advanced Concealer
April D.
Malden, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the concealer is on the pricier end. Is it worth it and does it have good under eye coverage to minimize my bags?
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this settle into creases and lines?
lucy f.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product full coverage.?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
How does this concealer where is it really worth the money I'm looking for a concealer that will hide my black shadows under my eyes should I buy this product that you recommended how is it compared to naked concealer