BY CLINIQUE

What It Is:

Cream-to-powder concealer delivers long-lasting, intensive camouflage. With daily use, helps firm and smooth. Won't creep or fade. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Apply on bare skin or over foundation
  • Squeeze a small amount onto back of hand. Dip Concealer Brush in product then stroke over area to be covered, blending well
  • Can also finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion
  • Build coverage by adding more when needed.Avoid rubbing once application is complete

• which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is ...4 Answers
  • How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the co...2 Answers
  • How does this concealer where is it really worth the mone...2 Answers
Clinique Advanced Concealer
  • "i have strong dark circles around my eyes, and this concealer helped me a lot covering them. i find it really high coverage, but not adequate for contouring and for dry skin types. however, i think it's a very good product and i recommend it, but only for the under-eye area." in 6 reviews
  • "i love this product! i have a lot of acne scars from high school as well as really oily skin, and this covers those scars and doesn't make my skin any more oily. it is a little pricey and not a huge bottle but worth it." in 5 reviews
  • "it has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and i think it is very good. the only con is that i have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if i do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines." in 4 reviews
  • "The matte finish is great too." in 1 review
  • "Clinique has a great product history and this one doesn't fail." in 1 review
Ruthie N.
It has a full coverage the price is affordable and it is dermatologic tested no fragrance and I think it is very good. The only con is that I have to blended very good and pressed with the translucent powder because if I do not do it perfectly it accumulates inside the expression lines.
Aby W.
I really love this concealer. It was my first concealer and although I’ve tried other brands I always come back to this one. It goes on easily and evenly and doesn’t dry up or crumble. It blends into your skin really well.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
This has great coverage, I give it that but I am extremely pale and the lightest color is entirely too dark on me. I'm including a picture to show. I used to use this concealer and I found it randomly and was going to try it again and decided to swatch it. Either I've gotten insanely white over the years or I was colorblind when I did my makeup before and people let me walk around looking like an idiot. Gee whiz.
Abbey J.
Knoxville , TN
This is a very good concealer. It's good for me because it matches my foundation shade perfectly and is great for spot correcting. I have also used at times when I'm running out of foundation and mix it with a little bit of moisturizer and it becomes a quick on the go foundation. It is very liquidy and comes in very different shades and is very good because it is healthy for the skin. Simple and small packaging that makes it good for travel.
Kayla C.
I got a deluxe sample of this and I absolutely love it. It's going to last me a long time before I have to purchase a full size but I will definitely be purchasing once I run out. I apply it with a beauty blender after using a White Concealer underneath. It is a really great coverage. I seal it with a translucent powder and I'm good to go the whole day. I highly recommend.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
This concealer is my life saver! Any time I have any acne or pimples I use this and cover it right up. You can apply more then one layer without it getting cakey. I definitely recommend getting this concealer for everyday use!
Drew G.
Big Cove Tann, PA
I love this concealer. I put it under my eyes or my pimples. It works great. I have the 01 matte light which is super light for my skin tone but I mix it with a darker concealer and it helps to make my bleamishes vanish!
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
This is my absolute favorite concealer on the market.  I have been using this product for over 10 years now and will continue to use it as long as it is on the market.  It provides great coverage and hides my dark under eye circles so well.  I would absolutely recommend this concealer.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
Best concealer I have ever used!!! It is thick yet smooth liquid. Goes on very easy and can be used for blemishes or to cover dark circles. Doesn't take very much product at all, a little goes a long way. So the price you pay is so worth it because you will have this tub for while before you need to purchase more. Highly recommend this to others!
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
I’m always very leery trying new concealers, but this one was a pleasant surprise. It didn’t make my under eye look weird and it blended great with my foundation and primer. It gave me the perfect highlight too. I will definitely buy this again!
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
which is your favorite concealer at the moment? mine is clinque. Clinique Advanced Concealer
April D.
Malden, MA
How is this concealer? I love Clinique makeup but the concealer is on the pricier end. Is it worth it and does it have good under eye coverage to minimize my bags?
Alyssa V.
Does this settle into creases and lines?
lucy f.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product full coverage.?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
How does this concealer where is it really worth the money I'm looking for a concealer that will hide my black shadows under my eyes should I buy this product that you recommended how is it compared to naked concealer