Clinique Acne Solutions™ Liquid Makeup
Benefits: Treats Acne, Controls Oil
Skin Types: 2, 3, 4
Feels so fresh, looks so natural. Non-irritating, oil-free makeup helps blend away blemishes, neutralize redness. Medicated ingredients help treat existing breakouts and keep them from coming back.
How to Use:
- Apply after using your Acne Solutions Clear Skin System or 3-Step Skin Care
- Shake bottle well. Squeeze a few drops of foundation onto the back of your clean hand. With Foundation Brush or clean fingertips, smooth makeup into skin, starting in center of face, blending out toward hairline and jawline
- Remove with your favourite Clinique oil-free makeup remover.
Top Questions See all 153 Q&A
- "It has good coverage (a little goes far with it), as well as the salicylic acid in the formula to help control and prevent breakouts." in 2 reviews
- "If you're looking for some extra coverage, I wouldn't say that it's your best bet, but it is a very good product overall. " in 1 review
- "It goes on super evenly to even out skin tone, and it is light so it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy." in 1 review
- "The oil free formula is light on my skin and doesn't clog pores!" in 1 review
- "The person there done a makeup sample on me and this is the product she recommended for oily and acne prone skin." in 1 review
Story time: Around 3-4 years ago, I started to get the worst breakouts I've ever had in my life. It went from being a few horrible breakouts to just super horrible acne. I would struggle every single day to conceal all the redness, but covering the redness didn't mean you couldn't still see all the bumps. So I struggled to find the right foundation. Everything I tried seemed to be making my sensitive skin worse. It wasn't until I tried Clinique's acne solutions foundation that I finally found what I'd been looking for. This foundation was super lightweight, and even though it wasn't super full coverage, it would cover everything I needed it to without looking like a horrible cakey mess. Plus, as an added bonus, it contains Salicylic Acid in it, which honestly seems to help treat some breakouts here and there. Guys this isn't sponsored or anything. Clinique has no idea who the heck I am. But if you're like me and you've struggled with acne, I truly suggest giving this foundation a shot.
I then went on accutane which completely cleared my face as well as diminished a lot of my oil. I don't use this foundation not nearly as much just because I find it to be drying now that I have more normal skin. However, I would still recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne or oiliness.
It doesn't make my face feel oily after a couple hours of it being on. It lasts all day and provides a great coverage. It doesn't break my face out either!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos