Clinique Acne Solutions™ Liquid Makeup
Benefits: Treats Acne, Controls Oil
Skin Types: 2, 3, 4
Feels so fresh, looks so natural. Non-irritating, oil-free makeup helps blend away blemishes, neutralize redness. Medicated ingredients help treat existing breakouts and keep them from coming back.
How to Use:
- Apply after using your Acne Solutions Clear Skin System or 3-Step Skin Care
- Shake bottle well. Squeeze a few drops of foundation onto the back of your clean hand. With Foundation Brush or clean fingertips, smooth makeup into skin, starting in center of face, blending out toward hairline and jawline
- Remove with your favourite Clinique oil-free makeup remover.
Top Questions See all 435 Q&A
- "It has good coverage (a little goes far with it), as well as the salicylic acid in the formula to help control and prevent breakouts." in 2 reviews
- "It is a very light weight but thick coverup that diminishes redness and the look of acne." in 1 review
- "My bottle has lasted a really long time since a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
- "The oil free formula is light on my skin and doesn't clog pores!" in 1 review
- "I love the fact it has salicylic acid in it, which can help with acne pron skin." in 1 review
Story time: Around 3-4 years ago, I started to get the worst breakouts I've ever had in my life. It went from being a few horrible breakouts to just super horrible acne. I would struggle every single day to conceal all the redness, but covering the redness didn't mean you couldn't still see all the bumps. So I struggled to find the right foundation. Everything I tried seemed to be making my sensitive skin worse. It wasn't until I tried Clinique's acne solutions foundation that I finally found what I'd been looking for. This foundation was super lightweight, and even though it wasn't super full coverage, it would cover everything I needed it to without looking like a horrible cakey mess. Plus, as an added bonus, it contains Salicylic Acid in it, which honestly seems to help treat some breakouts here and there. Guys this isn't sponsored or anything. Clinique has no idea who the heck I am. But if you're like me and you've struggled with acne, I truly suggest giving this foundation a shot.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos